Aqua America is a publicly regulated water and wastewater utility serving approximately 3 million people across the United States. Aqua New Jersey is a subsidiary of Aqua America and a water company in NJ serving 175,000 people 13 million gallons of water daily through 53,000 water connections. Aqua also offers New Jersey wastewater treatment and has 6,200 wastewater connections.
How New Jersey Water Privatization Can Help Your City or Town
Aqua New Jersey’s mission is to protect and provide Earth’s most essential resource. Aqua New Jersey delivers quality water and wastewater services by employing the best scientists and engineers who help innovate and replace New Jersey’s aging infrastructure.
New Jersey Water Privatization Services
As a NJ water company, Aqua delivers reliable water to New Jersey cities and towns surpassing all federal and state regulations. If you are interested in learning about water privatization for your municipality, please fill out the form on the right-hand side of this page.
- Quality drinking water – Aqua New Jersey delivers delicious, safe drinking water to customers throughout the state. Aqua performs routine tests to all drinking water to ensure that it is safe for customers.
- Improving infrastructure – Aqua regularly repairs and replaces old water mains, pipes and wells, allowing Aqua to provide reliable service and quality water.
New Jersey Wastewater Services
Our NJ water company has the technical expertise experience to offer superior wastewater services exceeding environmental quality and public health standards.
- Delivering quality wastewater – Aqua New Jersey improves the quality of water dispensed from wastewater treatment plants back into the water system.
- Proactive environmental approach – Aqua is constantly innovating, ensuring our wastewater treatment methods are respectful of the surrounding environment, adhering to possible future New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection regulations.
- Safe for people and the environment – Aqua New Jersey treats all wastewater to remove disease causing bacteria and all wastewater that leaves Aqua’s plants is safe for all humans, animals and plants.
Benefits of Working with a Water Company in NJ
Today many Americans are served by private utility providers, including gas and electric companies. Many water and wastewater utilities, however, are typically supplied by municipally or authority-owned systems.
Many towns struggle with funding critical needs, including competing priorities like schools, first responders, bridges and roads and of course water and wastewater infrastructure. For municipalities or authorities interested in New Jersey water privatization, as well New Jersey wastewater treatment, Aqua New Jersey can be a reliable partner, incorporating water or wastewater structures into Aqua’s existing systems. Without the burden of water and wastewater systems, municipalities are free to utilize budgets for fewer line items and concentrate on larger priorities.