Aqua America is a publicly traded water and wastewater utility that serves more than 3 million people across the United States. Aqua Virginia, a subsidiary of Aqua America, is a Virginia water company that serves 80,000 people through 25,000 water connections. Aqua Virginia is also a Virginia wastewater treatment company with 70,000 wastewater connections.
How Privatizing Water in Virginia Can Help Your City or Town
Aqua Virginia delivers quality water and wastewater services by hiring the best people and innovating and replacing aging infrastructure. In fact, Aqua Virginia mission is protecting and providing Earth’s most essential resource.
Water Privatization Services in Virginia
As a Virginia water company, Aqua delivers reliable and quality water to Virginia cities and towns, meeting and exceeding all federal and state regulations. If you think that water privatization can help your VA municipality, please fill out the form on the right-hand side of this page.
- Improving infrastructure – Aqua Virginia regularly repairs and replaces outdated facilities, old water plants, mains and well stations, allowing Aqua to provide quality water and reliable service.
- Safe, delicious drinking water – Aqua Virginia delivers drinking water and regularly tests water to ensure that it is safe for all customers.
Virginia Wastewater Treatment Services
Our Virginia water privatization company has the experience and technical expertise to offer superior wastewater services surpassing public health and environmental quality standards.
- Save the environment – Aqua Virginia disinfects wastewater to remove harmful bacteria. All wastewater leaving Aqua’s plants is treated and safe for all animal and plant life.
- Quality wastewater – Aqua improves the quality of water dispensed from wastewater treatment plants back into the water system.
- Proactive environmental approach – Aqua is consistently innovating, ensuring our wastewater treatment methods are respectful of the surrounding environment, and adhere to future state and federal environmental regulations.
Benefits of Working with our Virginia Water Privatization Company
Across the country, many Americans are served by private utility companies, including gas and electric companies. On the other hand, water and wastewater utilities are typically supplied by authority or municipally owned systems.
Unfortunately, many municipalities struggle with funding budgets that include competing priorities; schools, police and fire departments, roadways and bridges and of course water and wastewater infrastructure. For municipalities or authorities interested in water privatization in Virginia, as well Virginia wastewater treatment, Aqua Virginia can be a reliable partner, integrating water or wastewater systems into Aqua’s existing systems. Municipalities are then rid of the burdens of maintaining and upgrading water and wastewater infrastructure and can use the funds from the sale to concentrate on other priorities.
Additional Information about Aqua Virginia
Aqua Virginia Recent Awards and Highlights:
- 2020 JD Power Survey – top private utility in the south for customer satisfaction
- 2020 NAWC Living Water Award
- 2019 NAWC Innovation Award
- Successful Rate Forecasting for Significant Transactions
Aqua Virginia Improvements and Impact (additional testimonials at the bottom of the page):
- Captain’s Cove, Virginia
- Chesdin Manor, Virginia
- Fox Run Water Company, Virginia and North Carolina
- Manakin Farms, Goochland County, Virginia
Meet your Aqua Virginia representatives:
Aqua Virginia President John J. Aulbach & Aqua Virginia Director of Corporate Development Clifton L. Parker CLParkerIV@AquaAmerica.com, 804.749.8868 ext. 54412 (O), 804.310.0398 (M)