Aqua Texas is a subsidiary of Aqua, a publicly regulated water and wastewater utility serving more than 3 million people across the United States. Aqua Texas is a Texas private water utility company serving 196,000 people billions of gallons of water a year through 375 water systems. Aqua also offers Texas wastewater treatment with 57 wastewater treatment plants across the state.
How Texas Private Water Utility Companies Can Help Your City or Town
Aqua Texas’ mission is to protect and provide Earth’s most essential resource. Aqua Texas delivers quality water and wastewater services by employing the best scientists and engineers who help innovate and replace Texas’ aging infrastructure or building and expanding infrastructure for growing communities. Since 2003, Aqua Texas has spent $300 million to improve and rebuild pipes, plants, wells and other water and wastewater infrastructure throughout Texas.
Texas Water Privatization
As a Texas water company, Aqua delivers reliable water to Texas cities and towns surpassing all federal and state regulations. If you are interested in learning about water privatization for your municipality, please fill out the form on the right-hand side of this page.
- Quality drinking water – Aqua Texas delivers safe drinking water to customers throughout the state. Aqua performs routine tests to all drinking water to ensure that it is safe for customers.
- Improving infrastructure – Aqua regularly repairs and replaces old water mains, pipes and wells, allowing Aqua to provide reliable service and quality water.
Texas Wastewater Treatment
Our Texas water treatment company has the technical expertise to offer superior wastewater services, surpassing all local, regional and national environmental quality and public health standards.
- Improving wastewater quality – Aqua Texas improves the quality of water dispersed from wastewater treatment plants back into the environment.
- An environmental approach – Aqua is constantly revolutionizing wastewater treatment, ensuring our methods are respectful of the environment and adhering to possible future Texas Department of Environmental Quality regulations.
- Safe for the environment – Aqua Texas treats all wastewater to remove harmful bacteria, and all wastewater that leaves Aqua’s plants is safe for all people, plants and animals.
Benefits of Working with a Water Company in Texas
Today many Texans are served by Texas private utility companies, including gas and electric providers. Many water and wastewater utilities, however, are typically supplied by authority-owned systems or municipalities.
Many towns struggle with funding critical needs, including priorities like first responders, leaving the pipes in the ground to become an afterthought. For municipalities or authorities interested in Texas water privatization, as well as Texas wastewater treatment, Aqua Texas can be a reliable partner, incorporating water or wastewater structures into Aqua’s existing systems. Without the burden of water and wastewater systems, municipalities are free to utilize budgets for larger priorities.